Lunar Client logos next to names indicate that a user is currently playing on Lunar Client. Potential reasons as to why the logo does not show for players on Lunar Client include:
- You are connected to a cracked (non-premium) Minecraft server. Join a premium server for the logo to appear.
- You have them disabled in the client's settings. Go into the "Tab Editor" and "NameTags" mods and enable the icons.
- You are not connected to the official Lunar Client servers. Follow the steps below.
Step 1: Run Notepad as administrator
- Press the Windows key to open Search.
- Type in "Notepad", then press the "Run as administrator" button.
Step 2: Open hosts file
- In Notepad, press the "File" button at the top left, then press "Open" in the dropdown box.
- In the window that opens, copy and paste "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts" into the text box at the bottom.
- Press the "Open" button at the bottom right.
Step 3: Delete host file entries
- At the bottom, look for any lines that contain "lunarclientprod.com". These lines will not begin with a hashtag.
- Delete these lines completely.
Step 4: Save the file
- Press the "File" button, then press "Save". Do not press the "Save as" button.