The Pixel Format Launch Fail is usually caused by your graphics drivers being out of date.
Step 1: Find graphics card name
- Press the Windows key to open Search.
- Type in "dxdiag", then press Enter.
- After it loads, go to the "Display" tab and look under the "Device" section. Take note of the "Name" and "Manufacturer".
Step 2: Download and install driver
- Go to your GPU manufacturer's support page: Intel, NVIDIA, AMD.
- Enter or select the name of your graphics card.
- Download the drivers, then run the installation application. Follow the steps provided to you.
- Once the process is finished, restart your computer.